Dj Karten - Lan Trance Dj Karten - Lan Trance

!!!!!!

Where in the fudge-stickers name is some new tracks!!
Make some more, or else..or else..well, can't really do anything about it, but ye has been warned! ;)

And about the track in question, I will sum it up into one word: Awsum! it says it all! :D

Powah Powah

......

I agree with the one below. =)

Karten responds:

I like your agreement ^^

"Positive Vibe" "Positive Vibe"

Umh..

Dude, you just made me very happy and gave me a really positive vibe-beam. :)
Great job!

The Opera of the Frogs The Opera of the Frogs

Haha!

Dude, feels like i'm watching Corpse Bride or any other Tim Burton movie, this is some good music.

You got talent! Keep on using it, my friend!

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

Nice.

It's not often you stumble upon something of this magnitude of awesomeness, and yet here it is. Thanks for making this great track, 10 and 5 is the least I could do.

Continue the great work, mate!

durn responds:

thanks a lot, dude. :) I appreciate the kind words! A Magnitude of Awesome would be a killer track name. ;) lol

MMZX - Trap Factory MMZX - Trap Factory

I voted zero because...

I love this freakin' song! Can't vote zero on this, it deserves a 5 and a 10. Nothing less, keep it up mate!

Psybot - Heaven cries 2008 Psybot - Heaven cries 2008

FFS! Been looking for this song for ages. Love you man! Thanks a bunch, just saved the weekend. Cheers!

When Hope Isn't Enough When Hope Isn't Enough

Great Work.

Really liked this one, love the strong piano in the background. Keep it up...

Philia Philia

Nice tune. :P

The beat and everything is nice, but it reapets itselfs to much and the background "humming" at 1:39 isn't nice. But I get that it's there so the song wouldn't sound the same all the time. And I liked the ending, very nice touch there. Overall, you just need to work on it a little more, and it would be great.

And I don't mean to be "evuhl" or anything, just saying what comes to mind.
And keep it up! :)

TheStart10101010 responds:

thanks for the review dude
take care=]
and i don't think your "evuhl"

Brando - Midnight (demo) Brando - Midnight (demo)

I'm so happy!

Just read the review below and i'm glad that you're gonna finish it eventually. :)
It's a great demo, love it ALOT! So keep up the great work. Will listen to your other songs now.

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Hahah thanks heaps. Yeah it will eventually be finished... when I can get my ass around to doing it. :D But that means it will be done sometime. Glad you liked the demo. Thanks for the great feedback, enjoy.

-Cheers Brando